First things first, a little about me: I am married to the most wonderful man in the world! Jon is the perfect husband and a fantastic father to our two beautiful girls, Kenlie James, who will be 3 in December, and Madelyn Klaire, who is 3 months old. (Now you can see why I am too busy to start a blog!) I love my family and pride myself on being a GREAT mom! I have the best friends and I miss them all the time! Here's a picture of my two besties with me on my wedding day, sorry it's a little fuzzy:

*Disclaimer: This post was written & created by Jana. Ginger might kill me for doing this! Let's hope she loves it and decides to keep it updated for her family & friends that want all kinds of details about her and her sweet girls! Oh, and Jon too!*




No comments:
Post a Comment